Onalaska Football Families,
- Reminder that there is a player and parent meeting monday night at 6:30pm in the OHS Preforming Arts Center. Please be there. Mr. Ihle goes over school information/ regulations along with some football specific info.
- All physicals need to be turned in for your athlete to be able to practice Tuesday. Please have your son come early to practice to turn it in so they can be on time to practice.
- If your player is a Freshmen, Junior, or new to the program, they need to be in the library computer lab Monday at 2:15 to do Impact testing for baseline concussion protocol. This is a test done every other year for multiple sports in case of a concussion it gives a baseline for when an athlete can return to play. Please tell your athlete to get there.
-If your player does not need to impact test, then they need to be in the OHS Commons tomorrow by 3:20 for a team meeting. All players are required to attend this meeting! We will hand out equipment after the meeting. There will be no physical activity tomorrow so they do not need to be prepared for that.
- Your athlete will bring home 20 discount cards to sell tomorrow. It is their job to sell them, please encourage them to contact relatives, friends, any supporters of the program to sell them and support our program. The earlier they do this the better, as they will beat other people to the neighborhood/ sales. They will use an App to help track sales- they will get that info tomorrow including handout for app.
- Here is a link to some onalaska apparel. It includes the Gray light weight hoody that went out of stock quickly on the first order. https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/jBWjnMwSqf
- Tuesday practice starts at 3:30 sharp in commons. Your athlete is encouraged to bring food, or to buy something out of gatorade vending machine for a snack during break. We have a 30 minute break daily that they can eat during, but not allowed to leave practice.
- Encourage your athlete to be hydrating throughout the day! It will be hot at practice.
- If your athlete needs a girdle I still have a few left, Large size for sure, and possibly a few others, have them ask me tomorrow. They cost $30.
any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.